Samsung has been the major competitor to the Apple iPhone quite some time and the show down between the corporate giants means that the consumers are getting some amazing technology packed into their new mobile phones. As each company tries to outdo the other their smartphones get faster and slimmer.
The Samsung Galaxy S II has everything you would expect from a smartphone but here are some of the major features; 4.5 inch AMOLED Plus screen, 1.5 GHz Dual Core processor, 8MP camera with flash and the whole thing is only 9.54 mm thick. All of this run of the Android operating system.
Some of the more common problems on the Samsung Galaxy S 2 are:
- Echoing Microphone, which is often caused by using the wrong phone case.
- Slow operation and/or freezing which may mean you need to get the software on your phone updated.
- Liquid damage.
- Cracked glass touch screen.
- Blank screen.
- Hairline fracture in the LCD.
- No reception after an impact.
All of these problems and more can be easily fixed by the experienced team at Fix My Mobile. Don't just let anyone repair your phone. Under qualified technicians can cause more damage to your phone. We only use the best parts and that's why we can stand by our 90 day warranty on all parts and labour for any repair we do.