Battery replacements are an easy fix to a common problem on all electronic devices. Even the best batteries will eventually run out of juice permanently. As the iPhone 3G/3GS has no removable battery cover like some other phones, the battery needs to be replaced by an expert technician. While we are replacing your iPhone's battery we also check that there isn't underlying problems such as a faulty iPhone main board which is causing your phone's battery to drain faster than normal.
It's important to remember that just because your phone goes flat quickly, it's not always the batteries fault! We can quickly and professionally test your iPhone 3G/3GS battery and determine if it needs replacing or there are other underlying problems. This saves you money because you won't need to get your iPhone's battery replaced only to find out that it isn't even the problem! If we detect any other problems such as freezing, getting hot, cutting out, low reception we will direct you in the best course of action.
Here are some quick tips to keep your iPhone charged for longer:
- Turn off WiFi and Bluetooth if not being used.
- Change intervals for email sync so that your iPhone is not continually checking for mail.
When you get your iPhone 3G/3GS battery replaced by Fix My Mobile you get:
- A brand new iPhone polymer battery with a duty cycle of over 1000 charge cycles. Tested using industry leading Cadex battery analysers.
- Professionally installed by experienced technicians.
- iPhone 3G battery capacity is 1100 milliamp and 3GS is 1220 milliamp.
iPhone 3G $69
iPhone 3GS $79
If the process is not successful for any reason we will refund your money less time and parts. Refund by direct deposit, cash or credit card. So why not contact us now and stop putting up with a flat iPhone!